- Licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate Broker since 1978.
- Pennsylvania Certified General Real Estate Appraiser since 1991.
- Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University (1976), Bachelor of Science in Finance.
- Graduate of the Pennsylvania Realtors Institute (1977) with the G.R.I. professional designation.
Completed the following courses from the Appraisal Institute and the Society of Real Estate Appraisers:
- FHA Homebuyer Protection Plan & the Appraisal Process
- Appraisal of Local Retail Properties
- Fundamentals of Appraising – Basic Principles
- Multi-Family Residential Appraising
- Commercial/Investment Appraising
- Historical Properties Appraisal
- Eminent Domain Appraising
- Environmental Hazards Appraising
- Appraising of Nursing/Congregate Care Facilities
- Litigation Skills for the Appraiser
- Industrial Property Appraisal
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Tax Considerations in Real Estate Appraising
- Appraisal of Complex Residential Properties
- Past President of the Butler County Association of Realtors.
- Skilled and Experienced in Real Estate Property Tax Appeals – Residential and Commercial Properties.
- Current member of the Board of Directors for the Butler County Association of Realtors.
- Approved expert witness on real estate matters with the Butler County Court of Common Pleas.
- Approved real estate instructor by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission.
- Current instructor of real estate courses at the Butler County Community College, both Butler and Cranberry Township campuses.
- Awarded Realtor of the Year for 1991 by the Butler County Association of Realtors for professional accomplishments.
- HUD\FHA (Federal Housing Administration) approved appraiser.
Have performed numerous appraisals since 1978 for National City Bank, Beneficial Finance Company, Fleet Mortgage, Signal Finance Company, First National Bank of Slippery Rock, Merchant’s National Bank of Kittanning, Citizens National Bank, Mars National Bank, Farmer’s National Bank, Keystone State Mortgage Company, Century National Bank, the Internal Revenue Service, Coldwell Banker Relocation Services, Butler Armco Employees Credit Union, Cendant Relocation and Mortgage Company and many local credit unions, mortgage brokers and local attorneys.